Wet Sounds 8in Active Marine Sub Enclosure
The installation is incredibly easy if a user has a Wet Sounds sound bar, but will work perfectly with another brand as well.
The physics of sound tell us that any subwoofer increases its output when allowed to "load" into a wall, corner, or some other structure. Since every vehicle & application is different, we suggest you experiment & move the subwoofer around to find the optimal position.
- Rotationally Molded Polyethylene Housing - tough enough to withstand harsh environments
- High Efficiency Class D Amp - sealed against moisture and dirt
- Easy Plug & Play connection with STEALTH Ultra HD Sound Bars, or any other system
- High Excursion subwoofer driver - computer matched to the enclosure
- Remote level control included
- Stainless steel mounting hardware included. Adjustable mounting feet on the AS-6/8.
- Durable aluminum grill to match the STEALTH Sound Bars
- Auto or manual turn-on function
- Thermal & over/under voltage protection
- Amp: Built in 350 Watt Amp
- Frequency Response: 20Hz – 250Hz
- Battery Voltage Range 10.5 – 16 VDC
- Variable Low Pass Crossover 50 Hz – 200 Hz
- Variable Bass Boost 0-12dB @ 45 Hz
- Dimensions: 9.5”w x 10”h x 10.75”d
- Weight: 20.5 Lbs
- Fuse Size: 1 x 30A